• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

Why is my logo my website's og:image? How to add custom meta tags?

Hi,

My website's og:image is ridiculous. It's my logo! Really?! I can't edit my meta tags because, oh well, GoDaddy don't allow you to add HTML in the header. Any solutions? PS: I don't want the same Open Graph Image on every single page, so "Cover Media" is not an option.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Resolver VI

Assalam u Alaikum!

Thank you  for joining the GoDaddy community.  If you're using GoDaddy Website Builder. Currently there is no method of manually setting og:image tags within GoCentral. However, this is an item I know GoDaddy developers are aware of and looking to address within future updates. GoDaddy Website Builder automatically adds some OG tags based on the template you use. There is no way to remove/change these, so the best thing to do would be to work within the theme to modify the information that is being used. 

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Resolver VI

Assalam u Alaikum!

Thank you  for joining the GoDaddy community.  If you're using GoDaddy Website Builder. Currently there is no method of manually setting og:image tags within GoCentral. However, this is an item I know GoDaddy developers are aware of and looking to address within future updates. GoDaddy Website Builder automatically adds some OG tags based on the template you use. There is no way to remove/change these, so the best thing to do would be to work within the theme to modify the information that is being used. 

Zulfiqar Anees | Founder/CEO at FastTech Media, TechMag, and ZulWeb | GoDaddy Pro.

View solution in original post