• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Would love more coupon options. Does anyone use a plug in for this?

There are seriously not a lot of coupon options. It stinks that I can't limit the number of uses by customer. There are no BOGO options. I give a 25% off coupon for people who sign up for my email list. I need to cut it back. I would rather have it be 25% off the highest priced item rather than entire order. Now, I am going to cut down on the percent. So, does anyone use a plug in for coupons? I am not a coding person, so it would need to work seemlessly with the godaddy gocentral store.

1 REPLY 1
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Would love more coupon options. Does anyone use a plug in for this?

Hey there @CreativeObs,

GoCentral is a proprietary product made by GoDaddy. There aren't currently anything resembling plugins offered to increase functionality. They are updating the platform all the time, so that functionality is probably planned.

Currently, however, what you see is what you get. If you need increased functionality, I would suggest a move to WordPress or another popular CMS that will give you those options.

As for building something? You may be able to make a HTML widget of some sort, but you'd probably have to hire a developer for that since it's a customized script.

Hope that helps!

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community