• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

ZipPay and AfterPay

When will Go Daddy have payment options of AfterPay and or ZipPay avaliable?

These are so popular in Australia now. Shopping centre shops and their online sites have it. 
    I have had customers asking for it and I am losing business.

If this isn't something Go Daddy will offer I will have no choice but to build a website elsewhere, as other website building sites have it now. 

12 REPLIES 12
    Solution

Re: ZipPay and AfterPay

Hi @razzberry85

I'm not sure if our Online Store team ever has plans to support ZipPay or Afterpay as a payment method in our Online Store. A request has already been previously reported to the product team that owns Online Store as a suggested feature. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support
    Product Team
    Product Team

HI,

Thanks for reaching out.   We are exploring supporting  ZipPay or AfterPay for the Australian market, but we don't have a definitive timeline yet.   I'll share an ETA here,  once we solidify our plans.

Thanks,

Mohan Kumaresh

Product Manager, Online stores

New

Please do! I've just paid for an online store 20 minutes ago and tried to add Afterpay and found this article! 😞 😞 😞 To be honest I wouldn't have gone with GoDaddy if I knew you didn't support Afterpay. My mistake for assuming but every where in Australia offers it, even in store now. Australian businesses will 100% lose out on a lot of business if we can't provide it, I personally buy everything on Afterpay, even my weekly meal prep meals. If you do a poll with your Australian businesses I am confident that majority of then will vote to have it on their store. When I had a Shopify store and I added Afterpay as a merchant my sales noticeably increased, especially with first time customers who want a no instant constant cost way to try us out. 

I am in the same boat, Once my 12-months is up I will be moving elsewhere that supports afterpay and zip!

You have customers who spend their $$$ on your plans, the least godaddy can do is listen to where their income comes from (us). It's not a difficult integration

I'm hoping the ETA on afterpay and zippay is soon... otherwise my godaddy site will be short lived and I will go elsewhere.

Lot's of us will be in the same boat as we go elsewhere

Hi I am hoping for an update on Zip Pay and Afterpay being supported? I really can’t go much longer without offering these as a payment method. I am after an ETA?

I am in the exact same boat. Had I known godaddy didn't support Afterpay I would have never gone with them. Very disappointed. 

I am in pretty much the same predicament.  I signed up with GoDaddy for 2 years, and then find out that my customers can’t use ZipPay.  I have multiple orders sitting in abandoned carts.  I emailed everyone of them, only to find that they didn’t follow thru with the sale because they couldn’t use their ZipPay.  I have now just checked, and another to orders today have been abandoned.

Very disappointing!

Agreed. I have been evaluating Shopify for that reason as they do have zippay as a payment option

Get Outlook for Android

I have changed my landing page asking people to continue to use their cart, and wehn ready to finalize sale, to use the contact me section to let me know they are finsished shopping and that I will process the order and send it to them to be authorized.  So far, this seems to be the only thing that is helping.  Well - one person has followed the instructions so far.

Hopefully others will too!!!

No Zip Pay or Afterpay has become a deal breaker for me.  I'm currently in the process of creating another website.

I'm disappointed as this is a no brainer.