cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted
    New

abandoned cart is gone

Why is the abandoned cart in GoCentral  gone?  Or did it just move to somewhere else?  I liked being able to see that and try to convert them in to sales.

4 REPLIES 4
    Solution

Re: abandoned cart is gone

Hi @CoreyB! Thanks for posting and being a part of the GoDaddy Community!

If you haven't already done so, you will need to enable the abandoned cart feature within your Online Store. 

If this is something you have already enabled, you should be able to access it without issue. If you are still not seeing it, please reply here with a screenshot of what you do see so we can try to help you figure it out.

KristyW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    New

It was there for years.  I didn't change anything and now it is gone.  GoDaddy changed the look and what is on that toolbar that shows Website, store, dashboard, marketing... It used to be under the store tab right below "Orders" but it is no longer there.  "Campaigns" is now in a different area but I found it and some other things have been changed or moved also. So apparently GoDaddy just got rid of the Abandoned cart because I can't find it anywhere.  

New
    Solution

Ok, now I have found it, but it used to be one click away and now it is several clicks away.  Bad change. It should have remained under orders like it always used to be. 

Thanks for the reply @CoreyB. I am glad you were able to find it in your account and I would be happy to pass your feedback along to our developers about this change. We are always happy to take this feedback and try to improve our products so they better fit your needs. 

KristyW - GoDaddy | Community Moderator | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.