• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

add a logo to the header

I am using the free product (not the 30-day free version) to build my church website. I'm using the template for grace church that is available. I cannot seem to add a logo/image to the header. PLEASE Help. I know you cant do much with the free version, but it will not even let me add a logo? I've tried to add an image there and then change it to my logo, but it goes to the middle of the page and not in the header section. 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: hello I'm new and launching my ministry website

Yes Mr. cvilla, you will find this free version available but with very limited resources. I have tried that on my website housesolutionegypt. com and because it has a lot of data because of working in properties such as villas and apartments for rentals so i needed a lot of resources to save my data etc...

Re: hello I'm new and launching my ministry website

Where is your question?

Hobbyist programmer and web developer, investor and financial enthusiast
    Solution

Re: add a logo to the header

Hi @cvilla,

Welcome to the Community!

Have you published your website. Can the same photo behavior be seen online as it does in the editor? You may want to see how it resolves online. You can also check out this article for working with all the pictures, including any you import for the header.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support