• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    New

add hyperlinks to a template, also add a space for a user login on my page, sell license to access

1st post, and 1st e commerce site I am building. It only has hyperlinks for users to access, how do I add hyperlinks to a template, also add a space for a user login on my page, sell license to access these hyperlinks?  I want to allow only the subscriber to have access. In addition the user can not share their login data so I want it computer or cell phone specific. ie... a key to only be accessed by paid subscriber.  Then once that is running, how do I allow advertisers to pay me for their ads? and how do I track the business they generate thru my site? I want to ensure I am compensated accordingly.

Thru the godaddy diy platform

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: add hyperlinks to a template, also add a space for a user login on my page, sell license to acce

Hi @sayvor. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! Based on what you've said, it sounds like you're using our new Website Builder (GoCentral). That's probably not going to be the best platform to do all the things you mentioned in this post. GoCentral does have the ability to set up a members only section. However, it's currently limited to users that you add manually. You can add a form that lets people request access, but you would have to enter their email address and name. This lets them enter their email address on your site to request a link, which they can use to access what you've put on your members only page. However, this link can be used by anyone the member shares it with. 

Since GoCentral won't meet your needs in this way, I'd suggest building the site with something that has greater flexibility, like WordPress. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.