• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

.com not forwarding to .com.au

Changed my my url within website builder from .com to .com.au. Should be a simple redirect. 

Getting "getting site is not secure" from multiple browsers here in Australia. 

Go daddy is saying its my ISP blocking the forwarding and causing all my permalinks from the .com to stall, issues security warning pages, or crash.

So my rankings dont fall off a cliff is there anyone out there that can help me reslove this simple forwarding issue?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @gilbo9999,

Welcome to the Community!

The website builder is intended for a single domain. While you can switch the domain you want to use on the plan, you're not able to forward additional domains to the Websites+Marketing servers. 

To change the domain in use on the plan, go to the program and into the edit mode. At the top of the home page, you'll see the existing domain or **.godaddysites.com with a "change" text link beside it. Click this to update the domain in use.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
    Rockstar II

Hi @gilbo9999,

Welcome to the Community!

The website builder is intended for a single domain. While you can switch the domain you want to use on the plan, you're not able to forward additional domains to the Websites+Marketing servers. 

To change the domain in use on the plan, go to the program and into the edit mode. At the top of the home page, you'll see the existing domain or **.godaddysites.com with a "change" text link beside it. Click this to update the domain in use.

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

View solution in original post