• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

connecting my go daddy storeto my go daddy website

I have added an online store to my go daddy website and it doesn't seem to link with my go daddy website, it is completely separate.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: connecting my go daddy storeto my go daddy website

Hi @kibiza, Usually your store is a subdomain of the primary website. This link might provide you a better idea of how this is done:

https://www.godaddy.com/help/setting-up-a-subdomain-706

Thomas D. - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Website Builder Page Links to Online Store Product page

I am building my upcoming website through Online Store.

As I am building my products page, I would like to create a link within the description that would take a customer to a page created in Website Builder that would provide more information about the product e.g. additional images of finished product and information.

I can't find the code (location?) for the page I've created through Website Builder to create a link within the product page in Online Store.  Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.  

New

I hear you!  I can load up my products  - easy - but cannot make them 'active' or go anywhere on my site?  

Same here!!! I have a GoDaddy website and my GoCentral buy page has no links to go to the cart!!!

But all my Data and status says it's all good....2 hours worth of calls and 2 techs later STILL no joy!!!!

Unreal, should not launch a product with "KNOWN issues" (quote) and such poor knowledge to troubleshoot. fedup123