• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

contact sign up list ?

Hello, 

I've had several people tell me they have signed up on my website but I have not received any notifications nor do I understand where to find this list. Can someone advise me?  mcalpinefarms.com

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5
    Super User II Super User II
    Super User II

Re: contact sign up list ?

@jobe2433

You can see you list of subscribers in your GoCentral main Dashboard.  Click on the Dashboard button top/left when you are working on your site.  That will take you to the main dashboard.

Then click on Subscribers in the top menu.

HTH! Smiley Wink

Judith
    "Do one thing every day that scares you." ~ Eleanor Roosevelt

I have called and called it’s a glitch that no one seems to fix
    Come on it’s your program not mine!
    Employee
    Employee

Hi @VoteHoyt - are you not able to view your Subscribers list via the Dashboard? Can you provide more description on what's going wrong? Like - you click on Subscribers and the list is empty but you've done test subscriptions? Or what? I'm not sure how to help from your description. 

thanks!

Heidi, GoDaddy product manager

New

I have the same problem. I go to the Dashboard and the only options I see are Dashboard and Email Marketing on the top right and Stats on the top left of my screen. 

The other options in body of the page are: Keep it Fresh (Edit Site) and Share News And Updates (Create Newsletter).

No where do is see the option for SUBSCRIBERS.

I need to be able to access this list so i can send them updates from my personal email account. Thanks in advance for your support with accessing the email address of those who have signed up on my via the subscribe button. 

cstrasia
    Former Employee
    Solution

Hi @JKOZ,

Since the Subscribers are related to Email Marketing we recently moved that Menu item underneath Email Marketing.  

So the instructions to view your Subscribers would be to go to your Dashboard link, click Email Marketing and choose Subscribers.

Sorry for the confusion.

ChristieS

PM, Email Marketing