• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

delete webite builder

Hello guys, I want to delete website builder trial , As i was unaware of trial terms.

Plz let me know ways to delete trial without deleting my domain???

6 REPLIES 6
    Highlighted
    Retired
    Not applicable

Re: delete webite builder

Hi @Akash9850,

I would make a good backup of your site beforehand. You probably realise you won't be able to easily administer your site without website builder, now it's been built with it?

Highlighted

You said make a backup. However, you did not answer the question, how to remove the trial before your company starts charging for it. I have the same problem. I did not notice I gave permission when I acquired a domain, and now there is no advice how to get rid of it.

Highlighted
    Retired
    Not applicable

@opalcomp,

1. do not work for godaddy (they work for me!), so a little more politeness please if you ever want my help.
    2. All the info you need is in the terms and conditions. But because of your rudeness you can RTM yourself, I'm not providing a link!
    3. It's Sunday today, and in civilised country's that often signifies a day of rest..................... so I won't be answering any more of your queries.
    Highlighted

Wow, quite an answer. You did not need to reply today.

As for the main point, why would you tell someone to make a backup, but not answer the question.

Please, do not answer my questions if I have any in the future.

Highlighted
    New

Was the answer ever found?

Highlighted

Hello, csamsi. I was able to unsubscribe from the website builder, but I don't recall how. I think that I called GoDaddy technical support, and they provided the information. I hope that helps.