• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

free trial website builder

am i right in understranding i cannot publish a web site unless i purchase a monthly or yearly tariff??

i've done one website but it has attached the wrong domain and now i cant seem to change it.

any ideas?? 

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I
    Solution

Re: free trial website builder

You can certainly publish your website while you are on your free trial @davidsclock? GoDaddy gives you a free URL that is something like yourstorename.godaddysites.com, you can purchase the new domain name of your liking or link an existing domain to your Website Builder website.

If you are using the free GoDaddy subdomain changes you make to your Site Name* should reflect in your Free GoDaddy URL. I hope that helps? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Super User III
    Super User III
    Solution

Re: free trial website builder

@rd is correct. You should be able to publish your site to a domain even in the trial. After the trial ends, however, you will have to pay for the product.

Also, here's a handy-dandy guide on how to use GoCentral in all it's wonder.

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT answer private messages. Please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community