• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

gocentral and displayed images

Developing my site using gocentral personal.  I have about 90 images from a kids swim meet that I want to use in a photo gallery.  The problem is I can't get them to display properly.  They end up being displayed cropped.

Is there any way to get them displayed as intended?

I had it working on a 'free site" webhostingap which uses zydos but their site kept crashing.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I called, they do not offer a shrink to fit option with a slideshow.  This seems like a basic feature that most web development tools offer.

I reluctantly had to cancel my account.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Finally thought of the word I needed, why doesn't gocentral have a 'shrink to fit' option?

Looks like I will be cancelling and asking for a refund without this basic feature.

I called, they do not offer a shrink to fit option with a slideshow.  This seems like a basic feature that most web development tools offer.

I reluctantly had to cancel my account.

View solution in original post

New

After hours of fiddling I think the only way to have them displayed uncropped is to put a frame around them about 1cm outside of the actual picture. I saved each pic to GFX writer (photoshop type app) then opened them in paint, draw the frame around each pic and cropped to the edge of the frame. Take a look: luigik.com.mx on the "My Publications" page