• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

how do you embed a soundcloud link?

hey guys, setting up a website as a collection and hub for everything i've done, and i've got a soundcloud link i want to embed next to a bunch of embeded videos. I've got the embed code from soundcloud, where do i paste it?

thanks

4 REPLIES 4
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: how do you embed a soundcloud link?

Hey @Neuroticmancer,

The first thing I would not is not every Soundcloud offering can be embedded. I'll just assume that you can embed the one you are looking at?

Soundcloud has a default embed in WordPress and iframe as the option. Check out Embedding a track or playlist on WordPress and Use SoundCloud to share sound all over the web I hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

After clicking on the "Share" I then click "Embed" and this worked a couple of times previous to last week, but when trying this both last week and today, I receive a blank screen other than the Embed word when I click on that.  Wondering if I'm missing something in this process of adding an audio track to our account.

Thanks for any help you may be able to provide.

Actually, the screen will then just show the three words...Share  Embed  Message.   Help?

Solution

if  you are using Wordpress website then use  SoundCloud Is Gold  plugin