• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

html syntax errors

fixing html syntax errors is my life - I would be happy to answer questions if you have html syntax errors
    12 REPLIES 12

Re: html syntax errors

Hi @htmlsyntaxfixit

Welcome to our forums. We appreciate you offering help to our fellow community members. 

KayJay - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

Ever seen this one?  How do I fix it? 

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/content/02/9035902/html/projectbodysmart/wp-content/plugins/wp-backitup/lib/includes/class-wpbackitup-admin.php on line 226

Hi @Bodysmart.

That error indicates that there is an issue with the WordPress plugin back it up. I suggest disabling that plugin. You can also try removing it and then re-installing the plugin.

If you continue to have trouble with it, you might want to contact the developer of the plugin.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status

Thanks. All fixed.  

I am having problems with a plugin with wordpress called ezusy...Every time i try to push product to my website it says syntax error.. i have tried deleting and reinstalling plugin.. i contacted the plugin developer and they told me to increase max execution time.and make sure i connected to right site.. I think i did all the correctly i am really not sure... still didnt work.. so they told me to have my server help... so i am stuck i really want to use this app..please help..thank you 

Re: html syntax errors during change of nameservers

Re:error:  syntax errors during change of nameservers

this is what I am doing and fails each try

Important! The domain hemphealth360.com is not working yet.

Specify these name servers in the settings at the domain provider's end:

Where to specify?
    On the website where you purchased the domain,
    in the domain settings (DNS servers)
    View the how-to guide
    What to specify?
    NS1: ns1.ukit.com
    NS2: ns2.ukit.com

@enchantrus

It's hard to say what the issue is without knowing the exact error message. It could also be causing a conflict with another plugin. You may want to try disabling every other plugin to see if the issue persists.

@suzz1149
    If you are still having trouble with changing your nameservers, I suggest calling Support so they can review your account with you in detail.

^Gary

Gary - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 Support | Check System Status

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected 'endif' (T_ENDIF) in /home/salonkink/public_html/wp-content/themes/accesspress-parallax/header.php on line 60 ... what does this mean and how can i correct it? Its coming up every time i go to my business website salonkink.com

Employee
    Employee

Hi @nika1020!

Thank you for posting. That error usually means that the scripting for the theme has an error or the theme itself is out of date. You may want to start by checking with the theme creator to see if there are any updates to the theme available. Also, if you put the error in your favorite search engine, you're likely to get some suggestions on how to fix it.

Heather - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    24/7 support available at x.co/247support

how? did re-installing work?  It did not help my "syntax error" issue

Got the Ezusy problem fixed?

I am attempting to complete all suggested updates and have the following: 

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_FUNCTION in /home/content/77/5956977/html/wp-content/plugins/wp-maintenance-mode/includes/classes/wp-maintenance-mode.php on line 873

I can not get past this message to the website etc. 

Thank you in advance for your help!