• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

import products from ebay to the godaddy website builder store? Using csv? 250 items or products

Hello,

I am trying to import my products from my ebay store to my godaddy website builder store using csv. I have 250 products to import. I have my ebay csv file. For some reason the csv uploader wont accept the file. So some advice or guidance would be helpful. I am trying to avoid listing each item one at a time. Thanks for your time.

thanks,

Sellorbust.com

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Can I Import more than 100 Products using a CSV file in Online Store

Hi @SellorBust. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! You can try using the steps in this article. Basically, you'd need to get your eBay CSV file in the right format before you'd be able to import it. Hope that helps. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Can I Import more than 100 Products using a CSV file in Online Store

Hi, @JesseW. Thanks for pointing me in the right direction. After formating my csv file to the correct form I was able to get the csv uploader in the website builder to work. It is however quite the process to manually convert the file over. I would say its much better to use the Godaddy supplied downloadable template and add multiple items at once. Seems to work much better like that. Thanks for the response. I am sure I will be back. I am familiar with wordpress but just getting going here on this. Hoping to launch a few projects in the next few weeks. So we'll see.

Thank you,

SellorBust