• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

my physical address will not format properly

My physical address will not format correctly. My city name is two words and it puts the first word on the street address line and the second on the next line with the state abbreviation and zip code.  Is there some way to force the city name to go to a new line? 

3 REPLIES 3
    Employee
    Employee

Re: my physical address will not format properly

HI @louiesgallery

Thank you for your post. One suggestion that comes to mind is to put enough spaces after the street address to force the city name to display on the next line.

Hope that helps!

-Techfly

your response to add spaces between words to force a NEW address line doesn't work.  spaces don't go in, no matter how many I insert

Employee
    Employee

Hi @louiesgallery. The content on all GoCentral pages is designed to be "dynamic", meaning that where the line breaks are will change depending on what size screen your visitors are on when they visit your site. This helps the content flow smoothly in any size screen. The address is dynamically 'breaking' based on that.

That said, addresses often do have a standard line-break pattern, and I'll bring this case back to the product team as a suggestion. 

Thank you for reaching out, and sorry I don't have an immediate fix for you!

Best-

Heidi, GoDaddy Product Manager