• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

redirected you too many times. - ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

I recently started to get the following error message below when going to a php script for my website. It was working fine.  I'm testing the site, it's still under development when this suddenly started.  I googled the error and cleared the cache, cookies, tried different browsers and even from other computers.  Still get the same message so I believe it points to the back end.  Any thoughts are appreciated.

The <mywebsite>.com page isn’t working

<mywebsite>.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS
    3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: redirected you too many times. - ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

Hi @njmongo62. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community!

Redirects can be caused by several things. With PHP, the most common issue is with a .htaccess file (on Linux). However, if that's not what's causing your issue, perhaps you could share your website URL here. That may help others provide additional solutions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

This problem is only happening with Go Daddy as well, I wish it will be solved soon, I have the same problem with the domain xeniadevelopers.com if you are able to help.

Thank you

New

I just recently started having the same issue as above at http://build.beaverutahsheriff.com

or

I get

This page isn’t working

www.beaverutahsheriff.com redirected you too many times.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

M. Brady Davids