• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

signing out of FB from adding photos

I was attempting to upload some photos from Facebook, however, when I clicked "add photos" and signed into my FB, it didn't pull in the "pages that I manage".  It only pulled in, my personal FB photo albums.   How can we sign out of that so that we can go back and make sure the box, "allow pages you manage" is checked? 

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager

Hi @cedarhillbb. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! 

It sounds like you're referring to the feature available in our Website Builder v7. If so, you'll need to remove the app from your Facebook profile to in order to add the connection again and choose different options. To do so log into your Facebook account and access the apps page. From there, find the Website Builder App and click the X to remove it. Once you can do that, you can log into your Website Builder and add the integration again, choosing the options you want. Hope that helps. If not, feel free to provide more information. Others in the community may be able to provide you with additional suggestions. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.