• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

square and godaddy ecommerce connection issue

Hi there,

I have an connection issue with godaddy and square. I tried to connect square in payment setting, while it showed connected, a red text also stated that "We were not able to retrieve the default Square location. Please try again later", as a result, I don't see the options with Square to accept any type of payment when I run a test checkout.

I have contacted customer supports, neither square nor godaddy is able to solve the issue yet.

Anyone has experience dealing with it?

Appreciate it

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
    Employee

Hello @otisooo and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. I was researching how to solve this issue based off of the error message you have received and found a Square article that can assist with editing your default location. Based off of the error message and Google research, the address listed as your default has not been validated. I would update that address and reattempt the Square connection.

I hope this helps in regards to your troubleshooting and hope you have a wonderful weekend 😎.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
    Employee

Hello @otisooo and thank you for being a part of the Community!

I am sorry you are experiencing this issue. I was researching how to solve this issue based off of the error message you have received and found a Square article that can assist with editing your default location. Based off of the error message and Google research, the address listed as your default has not been validated. I would update that address and reattempt the Square connection.

I hope this helps in regards to your troubleshooting and hope you have a wonderful weekend 😎.

GoDaddy Support is available 24/7!

View solution in original post