• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

unable to access my websites because of my IP address

Hi 

I have deluxe hosting account with Godaddy. I have four domains which was purchased from Godaddy. All websites are running smooth. 

The problem:

I have cable internet connection from a local internet service provider. Therefor they are providing static IP Address. Now, none of my website are loading. When I open any of my website it says:

This site can’t be reached

example.com took too long to respond.

ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

I have tried to open my websites in different browsers but same result. But If i Open my websites using mobile phone internet then my websites are opening immediate.
    I have contacted Godaddy Support but no help. I have posted in various other forums, but no help. 
    Please guide me. 
    What should I do to overcome the situation? 
    1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: unable to access my websites because of my IP address

Hi @KUMARSREE. Thanks for being part of GoDaddy Community! Based on what you've said, it seems you've identified the issue as being on the end of your ISP. Unfortunately, I'm not sure what you can do beyond working with your internet provider. Outside of that, you might be able to set up a VPN of some kind to change how your connection is routed. 

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.