• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution

web browser resize changes page layout

I discovered that my web page drastically changes when I resize my browser window from full screen to a smaller size. The menu goes away and reduces to the stack of lines which then expands across the whole window. The page content also serializes in odd ways. It seems to think that the browser is a mobile browser but that is not the case, Is there a way to turn this off or at least control when this mode switch occurs? Thanks.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@kmueller 

In this case, you don't have control over that and are limited to how the GoDaddy builder does the layout

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
    Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
    * Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
    please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
    Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
    Super User IV

@kmueller 

This is due to the CSS and the site being responsive based on "size" - If this is on WordPress you can edit the CSS to control where the "breaks" are as to when the CSS kicks in. 

The menu you described is fairly standard.

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. Thank You Info If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Thanks for responding, I am using godaddy's web builder. Would there be controls for this? I could not find them.

@kmueller 

In this case, you don't have control over that and are limited to how the GoDaddy builder does the layout

View solution in original post