• GoDaddy Community
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

website builder cover photo hue

Hello...when I add my own image to use as my cover photo, the color is off.  In all 3 modes: Edit, Preview, and Publish mode, the overall color is several shades darker than the original.  And I don't see any editing options to adjust color, only crop and rotate.

Any ideas?

Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

Re: website builder cover photo hue

Hi @1coolasschick,

try editing your photo before uploading it. Make sure it's high resolution and try lightening it beforehand. This may counter balance any darkening. 

Regards 

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @1coolasschick,

If you're interested in getting some tips on things to add or improve on your website, please feel to add a post to our "Supersize Your Website" forum and have other Community members check out your site. Thanks!

Rachel

New

I am having the same problem. It looks like there's a transparent color overlay. How can I resolve this? I don't want to edit the photo, there should be a way to turn off that auto adjustment in web editing.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hi @TheArk,

Not sure if you're still having the issue with the color but thought I'd share our help article on replacing your cover photo with a solid color https://www.godaddy.com/help/replace-cover-photo-with-solid-color-20112. Please let us know if you need anymore help. Take care!

Rachel