• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

website design

How can I add a list of my job openings to my godaddy website?  

6 REPLIES 6
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: website design

There are several ways to accomplish something like that @jeffls7. The limitation I usually find is the platform a website uses and what is appropriate for that installation. What are you using for you're website (GoCentral, WordPress,  HTML)?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

I am using GoDaddy

Super User I

GoDaddy has varying products and hosting packages @jeffls7. I was under the impression that you utilized GoDaddy but I was curious as to what you use(d) to create your website beyond that? 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

estieg
    Former Employee

I believe he's using GoCentral.

Best,

Eric

If I answered your question, please mark it as the solution or give it a "Kudo"
    Super User I

@jeffls7 wrote:

How can I add a list of my job openings to my godaddy website?  

If you are using GoCentral I'd go with a Blog section @jeffls7. I think that the Blog feature is one of the best displaying and versatile sections GoCentral has. You can make one blog post per available job and display them in one section. I'd just change the section title from My Blog to Job Openings or some other appropriate name. For posts you can add images and formatted text plus you can publish specific job openings one by one or take them down once they are filled. Making them a blog post also means that you can republish any job that comes available again. 

There is a really good GoDaddy Garage post on the GoCentral blog feature. There is also some really good help documentation check Add blog feed to my website for a step by step guide. Let me know if that works out for you? 

Yes, I am using GoCentral and thank everyone of you for your help....  A Blog section sounds like the perfect answer    Smiley Happy