• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

website not searchable

I have a new business and created a website but can't seem to find my site online with keywords that I am using for the search.  I have registered it with the webmaster tools.

1.)My company name is Harris Radiation Group ..........I shortened the address to HarrisRadGroup.com just to make it shorter.  I want to be able for it to be found with the actual full name.  Right now, I can only find it using the short version.

2.)  Does it automatically pull keywords from your site to be searchable or do I add these somewhere myself?  Any information would greatly be appreciated.

1 REPLY 1
    Helper V

Re: website not searchable

@Cerenkov wrote:

I have a new business and created a website but can't seem to find my site online with keywords that I am using for the search.  I have registered it with the webmaster tools.

1.)My company name is Harris Radiation Group ..........I shortened the address to HarrisRadGroup.com just to make it shorter.  I want to be able for it to be found with the actual full name.  Right now, I can only find it using the short version.

2.)  Does it automatically pull keywords from your site to be searchable or do I add these somewhere myself?  Any information would greatly be appreciated.

Hi there @Cerenkov  ,

First thing I found when i looked up your website was;

Radiation Safety Training - Harris Radiation Group (HRG) -

In fact there in google you are on 2 pages worth of links... your doing something right !

Have a good one!

Mrsroadrunner Photography