• Websites + Marketing | Website Builders
  • Websites + Marketing | Website Builders

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

where to start?

Hi, 

I am taking over managing an existing website and I don't know where to begin. I have explored the "manage" options and don't find them intuitive. I thought it would be relatively easy to use since I just have to make minor edits to the site but I am not finding that to be the case. 

Does anyone have suggestions or tutorials I could take a look at?

The only tutorials I have found were for building a website but that's already been done. 

I also see info about how to upload files but how do you manage and edit what has already been uploaded?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: where to start?

What is the platform you are using to build the website now?

wordpress, website builder, adobe?

Mike L. | WebPro
    Anonymous
    Not applicable

@Ellwood@Amadeuslopezart

...........Hand coded Developer?

Hi, 

I TOO am taking over managing an existing website and I don't know where to begin. I have explored the "manage" options and don't find them helpful. I thought it would be relatively easy to use since I just have to make minor edits to the site but I am not finding that to be the case. 

Does anyone have suggestions or tutorials I could take a look at?

The only tutorials I have found were for building a website but that's already been done. 

I also see info about how to upload files but how do you manage and edit what has already been uploaded? This is all new to me so I need a step by step process just to change some docs.