• Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Allow me to introduce my self

Hello Community, my name is MarvinB I am excited to be part of this great community. I am in the tech industry and I look forward in getting to know you all. I hope i can be of help to anyone that may need any.

I specialize in digital marketing, seo, graphic and web design, programming, video editing and anything that has to do with digital tech including social media.

Extremely excited,

MarvinB

9 REPLIES 9
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Allow me to introduce my self

Heya @MarvinB. Welcome to the forums!

I've been wanting to get into working with video (and audio!) production. How'd you get into it? What's your setup?

Advocate VI Advocate VI
    Advocate VI

Hi @MarvinB, where is your website? We like to keep an eye on each other here so we can all learn 😉

Hi @webdiva, I have been working on my startup's website but it's actually really hard to work on it as I have a plethora of work for clients. Do stand by as I sure will let you and this lovely community know when it's live. Depending on how much time I have to spare I will try to share as much as I can by answering anyone's digital concerns and questions. 

Thank you for your reply! 

TTYS

Hello @Andy. Thank you much!

I think it's great that you want to get into video and audio production. It's fun that's for sure. I got into it while interning at a major record label. I was working in the marketing department and saw how awesome it was. We were creating promotional videos for artists and I started doing this on the side for indie artists and businesses. And as we in the states say, the rest is history.

My setup, Hmm. I have Adobe's Master Collection CS6 for all of my creative digital tools. I am comfortable using Final Cut but I prefer to use Premiere Pro and After Effects. For audio i prefer to use Pro Tools.  

There are many tools I use but these are the most used when editing.

Thanks for the friendly welcome, Andy.

Community Manager
    Community Manager

@MarvinB I've been on the fence about upgrading my CC subscription to the full suite. 😛 It's tempting!

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Hey @MarvinB,

Welcome and thanks for the intro! You sound super busy and we'll be happy to get any of your time to share your experiences building out your site. 

Rachel

@Andy I am one to not trust the cloud plus I don't like the idea of paying for cc every month. If given the chance I prefer the software to be installed on my hard drive. I actually tried cc for free but I was like, nah I'm good! But hey, each it's own.

Try the free version for 30 days you might like it.

Solution

Hey @RachelM Thanks for the welcome! I will most def share my progress with the community. I am working on a coming soon landing page for a client and I am using GoDaddy's hosting. I am doing it from scratch using html, css and js all from the file manager. I will post the process and link as soon as I get the GO!

Once again thanks for the welcome and great meeting you.

MarvinB

SHOW ME YOUR WAYS  MASTER

HI  I AM NEW TO THIS NEED SOME ADVICE