• Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

First Time Here. All of You Are Awesome

Hey everyone. First time here today. I've had my website since 2018 and been figuring things out on my own. This forum, might have saved me some time.  Initially I wasn't sure if I should try GoDaddy or Shopify which everyone uses. I'm still debating. I've been reading a lot of your posts today, and giving feedback as I can. I've seen some really amazing websites. I always get excited when I see other entrepreneurs. I'm no expert, but hopefully I can be of assistance to someone looking for help. I also just realized I may have posted this in the wrong section since it's more of an intro/hello and not a request for help. So. My website is www.corneliushardy.com I am building a brand after spending a few years with a soy candle company. I also do custom decals, and t-shirts for companies, although I don't promote it on my website. Take a look. Constructive feedback is always welcome. We could all use advice from the outside.

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: First Time Here. All of You Are Awesome

Hey @CorneliusH. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself! It's always nice to have another helpful person around Man Very Happy

ComplicatedWildKitten-small

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Advocate II

Re: First Time Here. All of You Are Awesome

you got a very good website. real nice. or those your models. you got clothes and everything. real smooth

David shelton