Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

GoDaddy Super User Program

What is the Super User program?

The GoDaddy Super User program recognizes and rewards the top contributors in our Community for sharing their knowledge and wisdom with other users in the GoDaddy Community.  

Who are GoDaddy Community Super Users?

GoDaddy Community Super Users are experienced GoDaddy customers who have a level of expertise and understanding about building and managing websites and how to have a successful online presence and business. They are volunteer participants willing to help others. 

How do I become eligible for the GoDaddy Super User program?

You can become eligible for the program by replying to posts in the Community and having those replies accepted as solutions. After 5 of your replies are accepted as a solution, you will receive an email about the program and how you can qualify.  

Why should I participate?

Participating in the GoDaddy Community is a great way to help others, get to know great people(including GoDaddy employees), and stay on top of the latest, greatest features and functionality of GoDaddy products and services. 

Can GoDaddy employees participate?

We encourage GoDaddy employees to engage and contribute in the Community, but they are not eligible for the Super User program. Only non-employee customers are eligible to participate.  

Do GoDaddy Super Users represent GoDaddy?

No. They are not GoDaddy employees and therefore do not speak on behalf of GoDaddy. GoDaddy Super Users are independent customers who like to help others in the GoDaddy Community. 

Do GoDaddy’s Community Super Users get paid?

GoDaddy does not provide any monetary payment to our customers for participating in the program but do provide a small set of benefits for their participation. 

How long is a Super User eligible for the program?

Membership is renewed at the beginning of every year. Since the program officially launches June 1, 2019, the activity for all Community members will be grandfathered in from January 1, 2019, to be eligible for the 2019 program. The program will restart on January 1st of every new calendar year. 

What expectations does GoDaddy have of the participants?

GoDaddy expects all super users in the program to abide by the GoDaddy Community guidelines, which can be found here.   

Are there any requirements to be part of the program?

Yes. You must be 18 years of age to participate. You must reply to posts in the Community and your replies must be accepted as solutions to the posts in order to qualify for the program.  

Who accepts answers in the Community as “Accepted Solutions”?

Replies are accepted as solutions by the person who authored the post, GoDaddy employees, or customers who reach Tier 3 of the Super User program. 

How do I move from one tier in the Super User program to the next?

You can qualify to move from one tier to the next by replying to posts in the Community and having those replies accepted as solutions. Each tier has a specific number of accepted solutions that you’ll need to generate in order to qualify.  

How do I know my status in the Super User program?

You will be notified through email when you have met the requirements to qualify for a new tier of the program. You will also receive a badge for each tier of the program that will be visible on your profile page in the GoDaddy Community.  

Do I automatically get opted in if I meet the requirements for a tier in the program?

Yes. You will be notified through email when you have met the requirements to qualify for each tier of the program. If you do not want to be part of the program and have been notified that you qualify, please contact the Community team at community@godaddy.com and your name will be removed. 

How can I contact the GoDaddy Community team if I have questions about the program?

You can email the Community team at community@godaddy.com with questions about the program. Please do not use this email address if you have specific questions about GoDaddy products and services.  

rewards.png

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.