• Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

Greetings and .... where is my Avatar?

Greetings from the Outskirts of Twangtown - Nashville, TN

In a previous life I started Nashville's first serious Internet music business at the domain "songs.com" – which I got from Network Solutions in 1995 for $35.  Cashed out before the bubble burst in 2000.  Been trying to figure out what to do when I grow up ever since. 

I am a writer, photographer and musician: cohesionarts.com

I've written a book about Philo T. Farnsworth who invented electronic video - farnovision.com

Now I am developing a project to resurrect Farnsworth's experiments with nuclear fusion: fusor.net

I have tried THREE TIMES to upload an avatar, but every time I hit "save and continue" it comes back with that silly Dracula avatar.  What's a fella hafta do? 

--PS 

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Greetings and .... where is my Avatar?

Hi @driver49, it certainly sounds like you've lived an interesting online life so far!  Welcome to the community.  We're happy to have you here.  

As for your avatar, the system requires images to be approved before they are visible on the forums.  You're all set now.  

Thanks!  

MPC

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Greetings and .... where is my Avatar?

Wow, that's some pretty great internet cred @driver49! Glad to have you with us Man Very Happy

giphy

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.