• Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Greetings

Hello,

I have been using Go Daddy for about a year to create my musician website. So far, I have found it every easy to manage, create, and update my content. I really enjoy being able to create direct links to my Facebook business page and my Instagram business page and allow people to email me directly from the website.

2 REPLIES 2
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Greetings

Good that you've found your experience nice @Islandsoul. I'm sure that GoDaddy appreciates hearing positive results (of which there are many) though they are reported few and far between. There seems to be a influx of negative, so good on you for taking time to mention a positive interaction.

Can you tell us more about that products you are using? Welcome to the Community by the way! 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Greetings

Hi @Islandsoul. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! Glad to hear you're enjoying your experience! 

giphy

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.