• GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Hello Community

Just found this so I guess I can post something. I'm an 8 year customer and also can be a high Tech Support guy if I worked for godaddy lol. I have called to many times! Great folks working here for sure!!!

I have learned lots just by calling in so much respect!!!!

Hope everyone is doing well and hope the best for all!

7 REPLIES 7
    Super User III
    Super User III

Re: Hello Community

Hey there @jtikcuf!

Welcome to the community. We're glad to have you!

Best Regards,

Joe

Check out my site! | My Garage Articles | Portfolio/Resume

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. I DO NOT PROVIDE ANSWERS VIA PM. If you would like personalized help, you can see my pricing on my services page. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!

Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

Hi Joe 

Questions who can see this post?? Only godaddy users?

Community Manager
    Community Manager

Welcome to the Community @jtikcuf! Glad to have you here with us. In answer to your question, anyone can see posts in the Community. You don't have to be a GoDaddy customer. If you want to post, give a kudo or accept an answer as a solution, then you need to create or have a GoDaddy account and create a Community user name. Hope this helps! Please feel free to ask others questions if you have any. Take care!

Rachel

Hello Community

Hello.. Community

I just found this, so i think i can post something. i just joined this website. hopefully this website continues to andvance and provides the best for many people.

bola100

Hi @bola100,

Hello back! We're glad you could join us. Smiley Very Happy Be sure to check out the different Community categories so you can get new ideas, help with any issues, or give others a hand. Enjoy your stay!

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support

@bola100 wrote:
    Hello.. Community

I just found this, so i think i can post something. i just joined this website. hopefully this website continues to andvance and provides the best for many people.

Hello there,

Hope everyone is fine there. I am new over here and have been exploring this forum for a while over here. The platform is quite helpful. Hope it will help me to learn more with my experience with Godaddy. 

Regards

Highlighted

Hi @zahidkk,

Welcome to the Community! Glad to have you here. To get a great start and more information on using the Community, please stop in at this link to get acquainted. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
    Supporting you at x.co/247support