cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted
    Helper I

Hello there

Hello there

My name is Alex Lits. I am an actor for 25 years now and I am well known within Australia. But no quite yet famous atm.

I have worked with a few of well known Aussie actors like Hugo Weaving, Alex Dimitriades, and etc.

Enough with that now. I would like to say that i have been here for a few days now and i am thinking to use the web builder if this is the place to go. There are minor things that it needs to improve. 

Alex Lits
    3 REPLIES 3
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Re: Hello there

Hello @thraki3171 and welcome. I've seen a lot of great websites created using the GoDaddy Website Builder. I'm sure you've seen some good discussions in the Community about it? If you have some questions there is good help documentation and if you get stuck there are knowledgeable people who can get you on the right track. I look forward to seeing your new website! 

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

Helper I

Hi. 

Thanks for that. 

If you would like to see my website, let me know. 

Alex Lits
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Welcome @thraki3171! Glad to have you with us. There's a lot of great information on our GoCentral/Website Builder product here in the Community. Also a lot of great Help articles here. Please jump in and let us all know how we can help. Take care!

Rachel