• Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

Hi, I'm new from Tacoma WA

Hello GoDaddy Community, 

I'm new to this community and fairly new to all of this tech stuff.  I've got a website that I am able to manage and looking to expand to email marketing.  

I'm a real estate investor in Tacoma WA with a couple of years of experience.  My husband, Henry and I have flipped 2 houses in 2016 and 2017. During the education portion of our time investing we looked at all of the opportunities available.  I've decided to wholesale properties and Henry is in the market for multi family properties. Henry also is a general contractor and has been in business for 12 years doing re-model jobs for his customers.  

I look forward to connecting with and learning from you all.  I'm really interested in any feedback about the GoDaddy email marketing system.  You can get back to me here or at fran.kostline@gmail.com. 

Thanks in advance!

Fran Kostelecky

KostLine Home Solutions LLC

1 REPLY 1
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Hi, I'm new from Tacoma WA

Hi @gofrango Fran,

Welcome!! So happy to have you here with us. Thanks for sharing what you do! Sounds like you're having fun with career opportunities. There's a lot of great people in the GoDaddy Community so jump on in and ask some questions. I'm sure you'll find everyone helpful. Take care and all the best!

Rachel