• Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Go to solution
    Highlighted

Intro

Hi!  New to GoDaddy.  Started my website/online store www.jackstreatshoppe.com the end of September. I've been adding and tweaking a little here and there.  One thing I noticed and I can't seem to "search" and get a proper result for is on the Dashboard.  The "Insight" comparison has my category wrong. I can't find where to change this.  It drive me nuts.  I've clicked just about every menu, and searched where I can. Unfortunately, the word insight comes up for other reasons.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks.

Jennilynn

2 REPLIES 2
    Community Manager
    Community Manager
    Solution

Re: Intro

Hi @Jennilynn,  welcome to GoDaddy and welcome to the Community!  I'm sorry to hear about your frustrations with the Insights category selection.  This is typically selected as the best fit based upon the available options and your site content.  Is it listing you in a dog related category, or is it totally out of market in some completely unrelated field?  

If it's way off the mark, please reach out to our live support teams so we can investigate why that's happening.  

Thanks!  

MPC

Re: Intro

MPC,

It is a dog related category - so, if that's the best it can be, I guess I'll have to deal with it.

Thank you!

Jennilynn