• Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted

Introduction

Hello everyone, my name is Bonnie but will be known by the community as Bonzaii. I am almost finished creating my on line store bohosurfer.com This is my first time setting up my own domain so I am really a Green Horn. I sell Native American and Beach style  bracelets with a Bohemian Twist. My edge is using my design gallery to display all my gemstones, beads and findings so that customers can create their own custom design. This will enable me to establish a real connect with people from all over the world as they interact with my site.

I do need help on how to make my check list so customers can fill out their personal choices from my designer gallery and sent it back to me to complete their request. My business email address is gmail so I'm not sure weather i should use Word Press or not. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. Thanks and nice to meet you all.

Bonzaii

BJBernard
    3 REPLIES 3
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Introduction

Welcome to GoDaddy Community @Bonzaii! This is a great place to come to meet others who are just starting out in their online venture. It looks like bohosurfer.com is built with our Websites + Marketing product. If you need help with that, check out the board here. We also have a lot of discussions about using WordPress here. Glad to have you with us!

giphy

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Re: Introduction/?isc=gdcommment

Thanks Jesse. Good to be here. Thank you, I do have questions so I'll log
    in.

Bonzaii
    BJBernard

Re: Introduction

Hello,

I believe your website has a very nice layout. As for the designing gallery, have your explored other services within GoDaddy? I originally started with WordPress and as it's an effective platform, I have become more successful with my two websites within GoDaddy then I ever was within WordPress. GoDaddy really has a lot to offer that will help you with all of your website needs. It makes it easier being able to manage all from one platform instead of multiple. 

Arianne