• Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    Highlighted
    estieg
    Former Employee

Mentors Share their Business Tips & Tricks Podcast - Increase your chance for success!

The GoDaddy GoGetter community has some  “Rogue Millennials” in its midst.  Meet Will,  from Will and the Wild Websters, a young millennial entrepreneur learning to get his tech skills and music in front of others. 

This podcast is the first of many where our GoDaddy host and head of communities, Eric Stieg, along with Industry Expert JM Pepper, will talk about mentoring entrepreneurs and how the GoGetter community supports those with the desire to be their best and increase success with the help of a mentor.   We'll be showcasing small business owners / mentors:  asking them to share their insights and expertise so you can learn from the best!   

Click here to listen to our fist "Rogue Millennial" Podcast

We''ll also be kicking off an "Empowered By Women" series as well, " where you'll hear about the fabulous female mentor relationships that have been developed and small businesses that are thriving.  

Eric

If I answered your question, please mark it as the solution or give it a "Kudo"
    3 REPLIES 3
    Helper III

Re: Mentors Share their Business Tips & Tricks Podcast: Coming mid-May!

Looking forward to sharing the experience with a great team of mentors/mentees.

Talk with me. Nothing is more helpful than an optimistic, truthful, and unbiased opinion. (Kudos are welcomed. Thank you!)
    Rockstar I Rockstar I
    Rockstar I

Hi All,

This is going to be a fun, informative hour! Will, @TalkwithGail, @SheriG, @estieg, and I are all excited to share our thoughts and ideas!  Can't wait to talk about those "Rogue Millennials" and Poweful Women in our community of GoGetters.

Looking forward to this!

JM Pepper

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites
    Rockstar I Rockstar I
    Rockstar I

Hi All,

Last night @TalkwithGail and @Sherig had a great conversation about turning passion into business.  Sheri had some great comments on what its like to get her arms around her journey.  Here's an example as we were talking about "elevator speeches":

SheriG: "I mean I definitely tried to put some pieces together, but you know what? I almost feel like I'm so focused on like getting the content on the page and getting the site up. I almost feel like when you're in that, MUSHWAH OF TECHNOLOGY .. "

JMPepper:  "Well, you just provided us great content for exactly what the show is about, what mentoring is about and that word that you came up with.  Beautiful. Never heard it before.  Did you just make it up?"

Listen to the podcast and find out more about SheriG and the MUSHWAH OF TECHNOLOGY!  And she does a great job of explaining it!

James

Not Just Pretty Sites, Pretty Doggone Smart Sites