• Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

New to GoDaddy - JeweledBeadstkc

Hello Fellow Entrepreneurs,

So glad to finally get serious about my jewelry beading and hope this takes it to the next level.  A bit about myself: I am an online student for a Bachelor's in Business Administration with a Concentration in Accounting and currently at a 4.0.  I plan to go for my CPA license and work from home after getting my Masters in Accounting.  I have been in the retail pharmacy field for 19 years and my husband and I have been together for 29 years.

Taracia Chappell
    taracia@aquaruisjeweledbeads.com
    2 REPLIES 2
    Super User 2020 Super User 2020
    Super User 2020

Wow! You have a lot going on @JeweledBeadstkc. Welcome to the Community. Have a look around and don't hesitate to reach out should you have a question that hasn't already been addressed. I can't wait to see what you contribute. With your experience I'm thinking you have a story or two to share?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

I will contribute what I can and am getting into this social media stuff recently.  I have a BusinessWoman Team I made at my University where we support and offer ideas on assignments.  Looking forward to learning the ins and outs of GoDaddy and hoping it proves to be fruitful.  

Taracia Chappell
    taracia@aquaruisjeweledbeads.com