• GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Announcements
  • Welcome and Announcements

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    New

Raw beginner with one million questions.

Hi everyone I am very new and totally  inexperienced at website building and came very close to forgetting the whole thing then I think if Harry Redknapp can build a website then it cant be an unsolvable maze.

I like to think I am at least of average intelligence but this website building has me completely stumped.

I am attempting to create a simple website for a small village community in the U.K.  I managed to get four photos on the site, replacing Godaddy's own, edited the text and got on line.

To give an idea of a couple of things I came up against, I assume that I am using Web Builder but then terms like Wordpress and Gocentral come up with no explanation if they are something I should be using. I then tried my hand at including a calendar, well to put it mildly my world came crashing down, I found a Google calendar but the instructions might as well be in Chinese.

I don't believe I am the only one in this situation.  If any of you have unlimited patience, are up for a challenge and speak plain English I am here and waiting. Thanks for at least reading.

I am having doubts about whether this is the right place for my post, maybe my first plea for help should be please point me in the right direction, thanks.

1 REPLY 1
    Highlighted
    Community Manager
    Community Manager

Re: Raw beginner with one million questions.

Hi @RBear. Welcome to GoDaddy Community! This is the right place to introduce your self. Glad to have you with us!

If you'd like some help with your website, I'd suggest first taking a look at this post to help you get an idea of what information to post. Then, since it sounds like you're using GoCentral, post your questions in this board. Hope that helps!

190fc50c60b39e297405609ad5fa9168

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.