Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Welcome and Introductions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

A newbie from Texas

Hello all,

I'm Brad@hesmytaxguy.com and am in the process of setting up a site for a local tax practice (I'm a recovering North American tax manager for a large petrochemical company).  About the most clever thing I've come up with was the name and it was actually my doctor who said that to one of his partners as we passed in the hallway.  I know a great website when I see it and use it, not so good at designing and publishing one so I'm open for all suggestions.  Looking forward to getting to know folks in the group.

Best regards,

Brad ("He's my tax guy!")

3 REPLIES 3
    EdNote
    New

At the moment my only feedback is "I agree, great site name"  
    Good luck, I'm having a hell of a time with my site.
    I will be looking for the feedback to your input as it may help me also.

E.D.

I'm not sure what your site will be about but I started with a GoDaddy template, reviewed other firms' sites and modified the template to fit what I need.  There are some legalities related to how I can advertise things that I have to confirm before I go live but I feel like this approach has me about 90% of the way there.

RachelM
    Community Manager

Welcome @hes-my-tax-guy Brad! Have fun designing your new site. If you need help, feel free to add a post or search the Community to see if someone else has already asked the same question. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.