Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, July 28th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Welcome and Introductions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    tmsg-inc
    New

Greetings to the New GoDaddy Community

Hello Everyone,

I am the owner of a Managed IT Services Company based out of Boston, Mass. We manage technologies for small to medium size businesses including website/domain hosting and webdesign services. I have been working in the industry for about 15 years in many different fields until I decided to go on my own became incorporated 2 years ago. I am looking forward to sharing my 15 years of expertise to the forum to help those in need of guidance. I want to thank Rachel Makool for her efforts in putting all of this together and being so engaging to all the new forum leaders/members.

2 REPLIES 2
    rd
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Welcome @tmsg-inc and congratulations on getting out there on your own. I'm sure the Community will be interested to hear how you went about starting out. There are a couple of threads already on the process of making that transition. I look forward to seeing your contributions.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

RachelM
    Community Manager

Hey @tmsg-inc

Welcome! So glad that you're here with us. Thanks for sharing your background and experience!! We're really looking forward to hearing your thoughts and guidance and hopefully you'll learn some things as well. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.