Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Welcome and Introductions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Happy to Be Here!

Hey, hey everyone!

My name is Romona. I am a social media trainer.  Teaching professionals how to leverage and brand their businesses through the use of social media and email marketing is what I do.  I am a public speaker who is passionate about all things related to digital marketing.  I train small businesses and nonprofits on how to use LinkedIn, how to market on Facebook, all about Twitter, the best practices of Email Marketing, Online Marketing and Personal Branding.  In addition, I manage social media accounts for a number of small businesses.

If there's anything I can do for you, just let me know. I'm here to help out in anyway that I can.

Social Media Trainer & Consultant

Romona
    3 REPLIES 3
    Andy
    Community Manager

Welcome aboard! I'm curious - how do you handle your schedule to manage multiple business profiles? I find myself struggling finding time just to stay on top of my personal stuff. 🙂

Senior Community Manager, GoDaddy
    Need help with your GoDaddy.com account? Get 24/7 support at x.co/247support
    Find inspiration on the GoDaddy Blog
    Smash that Like button on GoDaddy's YouTube channel
    Follow @GoDaddy on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Hey Romona, Welcome and thanks so much for the great introduction! Glad to have you here with us as we kick off our Community. Sounds like you'll have a lot to share as we build out the Community. Looking forward to getting to know you better. 

Rachel

GoDaddy Community Manager

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Greetings,

I'm Debi Boushey from Berkeley, CA where I have my hypnosis practice, Healed Heart Hypnosis. I'm a self-taught GoDaddy user and am very excited to be part of this community to learn and maybe share some tips to newbies that I experienced as my learning curves.

And of course - if anyone is dealing with stress in their life, I can help!

Have fun!

Debi