Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Wednesday, August 4th at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Welcome and Introductions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    oldhippie
    New

Hello from the old hippie

Just starting out with this community. I have read many of he posts and I can tell help is to be found in these threads. Really enjoyed reading about email problems. I had many of the same problems until I moved over to IMAP. I have learned that keeping up with the many advances in the use of the internet (it took me awhile to understand no internet-no email) is the best way to work seamlessly. I am nearing my retirement from the trades and soon will go fishing. has anyone got some good advice for me in this new endeavor?
    3 REPLIES 3
    TechFly
    Employee

Hi @oldhippie

Thank you for your post and welcome to the GoDaddy Community forums! Not much of a fisherman myself down here in the desert but I'm sure some of our members may have some helpful ideas!

I hope that you find our community helpful as well as take the opportunity to spread your knowledge and experience with others that may benefit from it.

CHEERS!

3ybhfD0.gif

-Techfly

Hi @oldhippie, I'm tie-dye Tara (known here from my nwm email address & not sure why I picked that as my username), and I'm pretty sure that I'm a hippie as well!  ha ha ha Wasn't old enough to be in the Height/Ashbury (sp?) location during the hey day or get to see Janis Joplin live & in person and I was not at Woodstock!  BooHoo  so I can not be classified as a true living actual hippie from the day but I think that you might know what I mean.  Now, to the point of this post -  I have been searching for pricing because I will need to renew in September & I am brand new in this community.  I am not very techy or computer saavy (other than using the internet to ask questions and letting it teach me things.  I am very good in word processing software etc)  I still haven't found my answers but saw your username, short attention span, With all that being said, I liked your username & if you are talking about retiring soon and truly going fishing (not slang for something else.... ha ha ha)  I love to fish saltwater and my local lakes, if I can't be at the ocean and I would like to know what kind of fishing you plan on doing?  We fish for bass when we go to different lakes.  I just enjoy the challenge more so than just catching fish.   What kind of questions do you have about your soon-to-be new endeavor?  Congratulations (early) on your impending retirement. 🙂

Welcome @Brighteyes7!! Glad to have you here with us. Please let us know if there's anything that we can help you with. Take care and have a great day!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.