Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Welcome and Introductions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    NathanReimnitz
    Advocate III

Hey guys, WordPress developer from sunny Scottsdale, AZ here... - NathanReimnitz

Hey Guys! My name is Nate and I'm a 26 (soon to be 27) year old freelance WordPress developer from Scottsdale, AZ. I'm currently freelancing on the GoDaddy Pro Marketplace as well as Codeable.io & Clarity.fm

I've spend most of my professional development career working "real jobs" for digital marketing agencies in Minnesota and Arizona but recently I left the agency life behind for full-time freelancing.

When I'm not developing websites I'm probably still being a nerd... I develop iOS games in my spare time and thoroughly enjoy it. (Are there any other iOS developers here?)

If you'd like to get to know more about me then I'd encourage you to click here and visit my portfolio.

Hopefully our paths will cross one day, maybe at WordCamp or something?

Author: Nathan 'Ello' Reimnitz
    Certified Expert WordPress Developer
    1 REPLY 1
    Andy
    Community Manager

Hi Nate! Thanks for joining up. How're you finding the switch to full-time freelancing?

Senior Community Manager, GoDaddy
    Need help with your GoDaddy.com account? Get 24/7 support at x.co/247support
    Find inspiration on the GoDaddy Blog
    Smash that Like button on GoDaddy's YouTube channel
    Follow @GoDaddy on Twitter, Instagram and LinkedIn