Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Welcome and Introductions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 

Introduce Rayner Institute to the Community

Hi, everyone.

My name is Mark Rayner, and I am the founder of the Rayner Institute.  The Rayner Institute is an online Life Coach Training school that teaches the concepts and principles of; Life Coaching, Executive Life Coaching, and Leadership. Go Daddy's products, and services have supported the Rayner Institute for the past five years. We are now teaching to like-minded people around the globe in 6 different continents and 85 countries.  If any of you would like to discuss what we do, how we do it and most importantly why we do what we do, I would be very pleased to speak with you.   Sincerely, Mark Rayner Founder.

1 REPLY 1
    RachelM
    Community Manager

Awesome @RaynerInstitute! Thanks for the great intro Mark. Sounds like you have a great background and we're glad you're here with us in the Community. Please feel free to kick start conversations or jump into already started chats. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.