Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Welcome and Introductions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    LadyBoss2
    New

Let me introduce myself

I am very curious about this community.  Have been with Go Daddy for years and want to be a valuable part of this.  I am a new small business owner (I am a coach and preparing to launch a talk radio podcast) and look forward to serving the needs of anyone who wants to ramp up their internet presence.

One interview, many purposes
    3 REPLIES 3
    rd
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

A podcast, that sounds exciting. Who is LadyBoos1? Welcome, I'm going to need to hear more about this podcast.

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

RachelM
    Community Manager

Hi @LadyBoss2

Welcome and thanks for the intro! Sounds great that you're preparing to launch a talk radio podcast. We'd love to find out more about it. Glad you've been a GoDaddy customer for so long and we look forward to having you as a part of our Community. Hope to see you add some really great thoughts here as the Community grows. Take care!

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.
    Deejsal
    Advocate I

Looking forward to learning more about your plans.  I'm also a coach and always wanting to learn more.