Skip to main content
Help Center
The GoDaddy Community will undergo maintenance starting on Tuesday, August 3rd at 3pm PST / 6pm EST. Learn more
  • GoDaddy Community
  • Welcome and Introductions
  • Welcome and Introductions

cancel
    Showing results for 
    Show  only  | Search instead for 
    Did you mean: 
    daanv
    New

Newby trying to get started.

Must be really ignorant, but I find this community very confusing. Does "new topic" mean a new topic that others can post their similar problems under, or is it simply a new issue? If the latter, how can it be placed under the existing main topics?

2 REPLIES 2
    rd
    Super User I Super User I
    Super User I

Hello @daanv and welcome. A good place to start is Start Here: Finding Your Way Around and GoDaddy Community Guidelines. To answer your precise question if you have a query that fits into one of the main categories Managing Domains, Building And Managing A Website, Managing WordPress... Then you can use the ADD NEW TOPIC button to start a new discussion.

There is an excellent search so before you start a new discussion thread you may be able to find a solution in an existing thread. For existing threads you can just use the Reply to contribute to the discussion. Hope that helps?

...turns out that my two cents is worth less or more depending on the current exchange rate.

roy darling *my posts seem a lot shorter in my head

RachelM
    Community Manager

Hi @daanv and welcome! @rd gave you some great info to get started. Please let us know if we can fill in the blanks for you even more. Take care and look forward to seeing you around in the Community.

Rachel

RachelM - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.