Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution
Highlighted
Susiesu
Apprentice

Hello

Hullo community.

I'm new to this and looking forward to getting some assistance from your talented members.

Thanks.

Susie

4 REPLIES
Anonymous
N/A
Solution

Re: Hello

Hello @Susiesu Cat Happy

Welcome to our forum. Have a nice time here Cat Happy

Anonymous
N/A

Side note to Mods...... 

@CG@TechFly@RachelM......anyone?

Is there something wrong with forum as can't load pictures, when a reply is posted there is no confirmation of "success", and also when a post is replied to the original post remains in the "unanswered" section though clearly it HAS been answered......................

What is happening?

Hey @Susiesu@rammsteinium,

First a friendly hello to @Susiesu. Hope you find all the help you need here. I'm sure you'll enjoy the knowledge some of our helpful members have to share. Smiley Happy

To @rammsteinium, I'm not sure what you mean. I did some digging before writing this and couldn't find any unanswered threads reporting that were already replied to. As for images, was there any sort of error message encountered?

It's possible it could be a caching issue. Knowing you, you likely tried clearing local browser cache settings to be sure, but have you tried through another internet browser to see if the same issues are occurring there as well?

CG - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support
Anonymous
N/A

Hi @CG,

I have just finished reassembling my laptop and saved 5 little screws........ never mind, it obviously didn't need them!!

Must have been gremlins in MY system, how DARE they, do they not KNOW who I AM???? 

Sorry about that <sheepish look on rammsteinium's face>...........

(I HAVE to laugh @CG, regarding the more serious matter I messaged you about, if I don't? Well........no need getting down about it, need to develop a thick skin.................)