cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

400 Bad request - Can't Access my Cpanel

Hello,

I have problem with accessing my cpanel (linux web hosting). 

I got error 400 - bad request.

6 REPLIES 6
Employee
Employee

Re: 400 Bad request - Can't Access my Cpanel

@pavlito Hello and welcome! That typically is a connection issue. Try clearing browser cache or accessing from a different network to see if issues persist. 

Naterx - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
24/7 support available at x.co/247support

All my websites are offline since i recibe this email:

We've got great news for you! Today, we finished migrating your hosting account,heremydomain.com, to a new server; you should start noticing improvements within 24 hours. Your visitors – they're really going to appreciate it!

The transition should've been seamless for you, unless you did not update your domain name's DNS settings, or your account hosts secondary domains or subdomains.

If this describes the situation you're in, you'll need to update the domains' primary IP addresses (A records) with whoever controls the domains' DNS (typically the company you used to register your domain) to:

I dont know what to do

This solution worked for me:

http://thewiseaffiliate.com/tutorials/fix-400-bad-request-error/

I just looked up all cookies that had Godaddy in the name and deleted them.

This worked! 

I already did both of these things but still same issue. Can I share my ip address and you can allow it to have access?

Highlighted

Hi @ShahidAnwer,

Welcome to the Community!

None of the volunteers in this Community will have access to make the changes to your domain. You can check to be sure the A Record in your DNS matches the IP address on the hosting dashboard. If not, you can update it using these instructions. If you reply with your domain name, other users can check it out to see if it is resolving for them. 

TLH - GoDaddy | Community Moderator
Supporting you at x.co/247support