cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Adding a 2nd, 3rd domain to my Deluxe Linux Hosting

I have several registered domains, and a single Deluxe Linux Hosting account that can handle up to 25 databases. How do I set up, for example, a WordPress site for a 2nd and 3rd domain through the master Deluxe hosting account?

I've tried creating an Addon domain, but I don't see the domain names listed in my hosting section. I have a feeling this is an easy solution but I just can't figure it out. Thanks for your help.

4 REPLIES 4
Helper V
Helper V
Solution

Re: Adding a 2nd, 3rd domain to my Deluxe Linux Hosting

@brewdeal First you will need to Add addon domains to host multiple websites Once the Domains have been added you can Install WordPress on your Linux-hosted domain using cPanel. During the install you will be able to select any of your Domains that have been added to your account or any subdomain you have created. During the install you can choose to setup the database information automatically or manually and you will be able to use the same database for all of your wordpress sites. Make sure if using 1 database each wordpress install has it's own prefix.

Perfect. Thank you!

Dear Sir, 

I have tried installing the wordpress to my 2nd domain on my delux hosting linux account and after everything done, I tried to access the website but this appears : 

This page isn’t working

analytics.selectshoppings.com is currently unable to handle this request.

HTTP ERROR 500

I don't know why but every installation and the FTP is all done correctly. 
Please kindly advice and help us out. 

Thanks 
Member of goDaddy Delux hosting account

creating a sub domain linux cpane

I am so lost with this new c panel.

I don't know How new this interface works, im use to the interface from like 2008.  I cant figure out how to create a sub domain,

Hoping to get some information here. Thank you