cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution

Applications missing from cpanel

Good morning,

When I log into my godaddy cpanel to install coppermine to my gallery the majority of my applications are now missing, all I get is the below, is there any reasons they have gone missing? I have contacted godaddyhelp on twitter they have just told me to ring up the support team, my sisters has also gone the same too.  Thanks

godaddy.JPG

9 REPLIES 9
Super User III
Super User III

Re: Applications missing from cpanel

@JulesUK2709 

Based on the screen capture you are showing, you are currently filtered to the "popular" applications - If you switch to "All" is the application there?

I am a GoDaddy End User - Just Like You
Check out my site! | I currently manage over 300 WordPress Websites
* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Once your issue is resolved,
please be sure to come back and click accept for the solution

Get Better Support on the Community Boards!
Etiquette When Asking for Help from the Community

No, it's still the same - just wordpress and no others. 

Super User III
Super User III

@JulesUK2709 

Just wondering how you are getting to that screen - I have a few different cPanel accounts I have access to and I can't seem to find that exact screen

* Please note that I offer free advice on this forum. If you would like personalized help, please contact me. Otherwise, please ask your question in the proper forum so the answer can assist EVERYONE in the community and not just you. Thanks! *

Just the "Applications" link on the side of the screen,

Super User III
Super User III

@JulesUK2709 

Could you post the entire screen you are seeing - feel free to edit the image to hide any personal information - I'm not seeing and "applications" link that shows similar to what you are showing in any of the cPanel accounts I have access to - I wonder if it is something like a business cPanel account 

image 1.JPGimage 2.JPGimage 3.JPG

Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager
Solution

Hi @JulesUK2709. Thanks for posting. This is actually a screenshot of one of our older Web Hosting accounts. As you may know, this older hosting product will eventually be retired. Due to this and the fact that the majority of the applications that were available were not the most recent versions (they couldn't be because the hosting platform no longer supported them) we've removed them from the quick install area. If you wish to install an app that's not in the list, you would need to do so manually. Sorry Man Sad

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.

Excuse me, I have the same problem, i want to add a picture gallery to my site, and I remember that in the application option, there are plenty of it, but when i enter in that option, only show 2 or 3 apps.
The explanation, is that i have and old Hosting Linux account, so what must i do to upgrade the account or the hosting so i can install from cpanel any app?????

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @maraluce. If you want to have access to quick install applications, you would need to move your website to a cPanel account. We don't currently have a way to do this automatically, so you would need to do it manually. You can find more information on how to do that here. In some cases, if you have a website built on an application, like WordPress or Joomla, you can automatically move them to a cPanel account. More on how to do that here

JesseW - GoDaddy | Community Manager | 24/7 support available at x.co/247support | Remember to choose a solution and give kudos.